- How to analyze Real Estate investments like a seasoned pro (whether you’re buying first/principle residence, a vacation property or an investment property)
- The 5 disciplines for owning profitable investment properties
- The three key relationships every Real Estate investor needs and how to go about creating those on your own
- Other Real Estate investing secrets not taught anywhere else
- Real Estate Investment analysis tools will be shared with all attendees
- Open, live Q&A at the end
About the Facilitator
Over the last 15 years, Kevin has been one of the most sought-after speakers on the necessity of money management for families, teens and young adults. Having been featured on radio and television programs including on CBC’s Dragon Den, he has spoken to well over 100,000 people including professionals, students, schools, communities and corporations on the importance of financial literacy and how to create a foundation for personal wealth.
By the time Kevin was 20 years old he found himself $20,000 in credit card debt. Since then Kevin has played a key role in growing two companies to multi-million-dollar revenue status and removed himself completely from debt while creating a large foundation of wealth.
With the help of many mentors, Kevin has systemized and simplified money management. Kevin believes that money management is a lesson that we all learn eventually. Some learn it the easy way, and some learn it the hard way. Enriched Academy provides a foundation to help people avoid the damage caused from learning it the hard way and sets the stage for people to take control of their financial health. Kevin knows that Enriched Academy will make a massive difference in people’s lives, forever altering their financial future for the better by setting them up for financial success.
Registration for this webinar must be done through the CPHR NS registration website.
The process for registration is as follows:
- If you are a current member of CPHR-NL please contact administration at [email protected] for your exclusive discount code to take advantage of the member discount for this webinar.
- Once you have obtained your code you must register through CPHR NS. The link for registration can be found here.