Reach HR professionals anywhere in the world by advertising on the CPHR NL website, or reach HR professionals in Newfoundland and Labrador by advertising through an email broadcast to our membership and a posting to our website.
Please contact the Director of Communications for further details [email protected].
1. Electronic Broadcasts to CPHR NL Membership (Seminars, Event Listings or Requests for Proposals):
- Non-Members – $300+HST (Newsletter)
- Non-Members – $300+HST (Email blast)
- CPHR NL members – $240+HST (Newsletter)
- CPHR NL members – $240+HST(Email blast)
Will include newsletter at 3 week intervals, at no additional charge.
2. Website Posting (including Job Posting) or Website Banner Ad with your website link:
- Non-Members – $500
- CPHR NL members – $400
- Non-Members – $2,000
- CPHR NL members – $1,600
- Non-Members – $3,500
- CPHR NL members – $2,800
- All requests for advertising will be reviewed and approved by the Director of Communications. In cases where content or company reputation may be questionable, the Director will review it with the President or at least one other Board member.
- CPHR NL will advertise through electronic broadcast to our membership, by placing banner ads on our website, and by posting notices on our web site.
- CPHR NL reserves the right to refuse an organization to advertise to our members through us if it is deemed the company, product or service is not in keeping with CPHR NL’s mandate.
- Associations who are members of the Chartered Professionals in Human Resources Canada are not required to pay a fee for electronic notices.
- All materials for electronic notices must be forwarded to the advertiser web-ready (HTML format only); otherwise preparation costs will be billed to the advertiser.
- Fees for advertising are published on the CPHR NL web site.
- Advertisers will be invoiced and payment must be made by cash or cheque only, within thirty days of billing.
- Organizations which have individual members in good standing of CPHR NL will be eligible for a 20% discount on advertising fees as outlined in the Fees above.
- Rates will be reviewed on an annual basis.