CPHR NL is a Member Association of Chartered Professionals in Human Resources Canada (CPHR Canada). CPHR Canada is the association that groups all provincial and territorial human resources bodies in Canada who want to be a member of a federated body.
Other partnering Canadian Member Associations include:
- British Columbia Human Resources Management Association (HRMA)
- Human Resources Institute of Alberta (HRIA)
- Saskatchewan Association of Human Resource Professionals (SAHRP)
- Human Resources Management Association of Manitoba (HRMAM)
- Ordre des conseillers en ressources humaines et en relations industrielles agréés du Québec (CRHA)
- Human Resources Association of Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island (HRANS)
- Human Resources Association of New Brunswick (HRANB)
- Chartered Professionals in Human Resources Newfoundland and Labrador (CPHR NL)
Chartered Professionals in Human Resources Canada (CPHR Canada) represents the Canadian Member Associations as a member of:
- World Federation of People Management Association (WFPMA) which represents member human resource bodies from over 80 different countries around the world.
- North American Human Resource Management Association (NAHRMA) which represents member human resource bodies from Mexico, United States of America and Canada.
- Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM) which is the largest of two associations representing member human resource bodies from Unites States of America.
Chartered Professional in Human Resources Canada (CPHR Canada) has memorandums of understanding to help advance the profession of human resources in Canada and globally with like-minded organizations. Together, we share knowledge and best practices, collaborate on projects, and support our members in a global space.
Some of these memorandums of understanding are with the following organizations: