Certified Talent Management Practitioner Program
November 15 - November 16
What’s Different About the CTMP Program?
This program equips participants with the competencies, knowledge, and best-practices required to implement leading-edge strategies in Workforce Planning, Agile Talent Management, Strategic Talent Acquisition, Succession Planning, High-Potential employee development, Talent Reviews, Total Rewards, and Talent Analytics to measure the impact of Talent Management.
Deepen your credibility and advance your career. Learn how to create Talent Intelligence within companies. Guide teams through the entire Talent Management value chain.
With no exam, virtual classes, six exercises one of which is graded, the program is CUTTING-EDGE!
WHAT MAKES THE CTMP PROGRAM UNIQUE:
- This is the first program in Canada where you can become certified in the area of Talent Management.
- You are not required to re-certify once you have earned the CTMP. It is yours to keep, for life.
- No membership is required.
- The CTMP is portable across all provinces and territories in Canada. It is not jurisdiction-specific
- The CTMP is a graduate-level credential and is accessible to individuals who have completed a program (certificate, diploma, or degree) at a post-secondary institution in Canada or elsewhere.
- We provide office hours to support you after the classes.
- The program has been vetted and approved by HR Associations across Canada.
- This program is a pathway to our Executive Talent Management Master’s Diploma which is similar to a mini MBA for HR Professionals. With completion of the CTMP Program and the Financial Analysis for HR Professionals Program you will get a Master’s Diploma!
Accelerated Live Web Delivery
Cohort 1 – March 8-9 – 2023
Cohort 2 – April 19-20 – 2023
Cohort 3 – May 10-11 – 2023
Cohort 4 – June 14-15 – 2023
Cohort 5 – September 13-14 – 2023
Cohort 6 – October 11-12 – 2023
Cohort 7 – November 15-16 – 2023
Cohort 8 – December 13-14 – 2023
Day 1: 9am to 6pm CT
Day 2: 9am to 6pm CT
BREAKS EACH DAY:
Lunch: 30 minutes
Refresh: 15 minutes (mid-morning and mid-afternoon)
$1,450 + tax plus $395 + tax for administration and processing
Standard Live Web Delivery
Cohort 1 – January 9, 16, 23, 30; February 6, 13 – 2023
Cohort 2 – April 3, 11, 17, 24; May 1, 8 – 2023
Cohort 3 – June 5, 12, 19, 26; July 4, 10 – 2023
Cohort 4 – September 11, 18, 25; October 2, 10, 16 – 2023
Cohort 5 – November 6, 13, 20, 27; December 4, 11 – 2023
12-2pm CT, 2 hours per week
$1,250 + tax plus $395 + tax for administration and processing
CPHRNL offers events through the year giving HR professions the opportunity to stay on top of current topics, offers CPHRs the opportunity to earn continuing professional development hours, and everyone the opportunity to network with other HR professionals. Through the calendar you can find out what events are being hosted by CPHRNL.
The calendar of events will list all CPHRNL events and events that the Association has partnered with other organizations.
All events require online registration and payment prior to the event. Please click on the event name for further details.