- This event has passed.
When Equality Doesn’t Cut It: How to Bring an Equity Lens to Workplace Violence Prevention (PART 1)
October 6, 2021 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Date: October 6, 2021
Time: 1:30pm – 3:00pm NST
**CPHR-NL Member Benefit: Free Access to HR Insider
In this two-part webinar series, we will expand on these workplace issues and learn how an equity lens can foster a more harmonious workplace. In our first session, we introduce you to a practical framework to better understand equity and how it can inform many of your decisions relating to workplace conduct. You will learn:
- What is equity vs equality, and why are they essential in managing workplace conduct?
- How equity applies to Human Resources and Occupational Health and Safety protocols?
- How do you establish an equity lens, and why is it critical for a respectful workplace?
- How can you develop and maintain an equity-informed management style?
- How to make equity a process – not an event.
Click Here To Register.
CPHRNL offers events through the year giving HR professions the opportunity to stay on top of current topics, offers CPHRs the opportunity to earn continuing professional development hours, and everyone the opportunity to network with other HR professionals. Through the calendar you can find out what events are being hosted by CPHRNL.
The calendar of events will list all CPHRNL events and events that the Association has partnered with other organizations.
All events require online registration and payment prior to the event. Please click on the event name for further details.