- This event has passed.
Certified Talent Management Practitioner Program
April 19, 2023 - April 20, 2023
What’s Different About the CTMP Program?
This program equips participants with the competencies, knowledge, and best-practices required to implement leading-edge strategies in Workforce Planning, Agile Talent Management, Strategic Talent Acquisition, Succession Planning, High-Potential employee development, Talent Reviews, Total Rewards, and Talent Analytics to measure the impact of Talent Management.
Deepen your credibility and advance your career. Learn how to create Talent Intelligence within companies. Guide teams through the entire Talent Management value chain.
With virtual classes and six exercises, one graded, the program is CUTTING-EDGE as it covers Managing Performance Remotely, The New Era of Mental Health at Work, and Post-Pandemic Talent Management Strategies!
WHAT MAKES THE CTMP PROGRAM UNIQUE:
- This is the first program in Canada where you can become certified in the area of Talent Management.
- You are not required to re-certify once you have earned the CTMP. It is yours to keep, for life.
- The CTMP is portable across all provinces and territories in Canada. It is not jurisdiction-specific.
- The CTMP is a graduate-level credential and is accessible to individuals who have completed a program (certificate, diploma, or degree) at a post-secondary institution in Canada or elsewhere.
- We provide office hours to support you after the program.
- The program has been vetted and approved by HR Associations across Canada.
- This program is a pathway to our Executive Talent Management Master’s Diploma which is similar to a mini MBA for HR Professionals. With completion of the CTMP Program and the Financial Analysis for HR Professionals Program you will get a Master’s Diploma!
CPHRNL offers events through the year giving HR professions the opportunity to stay on top of current topics, offers CPHRs the opportunity to earn continuing professional development hours, and everyone the opportunity to network with other HR professionals. Through the calendar you can find out what events are being hosted by CPHRNL.
The calendar of events will list all CPHRNL events and events that the Association has partnered with other organizations.
All events require online registration and payment prior to the event. Please click on the event name for further details.