- This event has passed.
2023 HR Symposium & AGM
May 26$35.00 – $250.00
Detail pricing info is provided below
Evolving HR in a Post-Covid Workplace
COVID changed the workplace – creating new expectations and challenges for employers and employees. CPHR NL’s HR Symposium will explore this impact and provide ways to increase HR’s impact on organizational success and help your workplace thrive in the post-COVID era.
- Travor Brown – Dean, Faculty of Business, MUN
- Gail Collins – VP Culture and Corporate Affairs, NL Hydro
- Stephen Penney, Partner, Stewart McKelvey
- The Evolving /Role of HR Partners
- Attracting and Retaining Staff in Today’s Workplace
- Creating HR Impact At the Executive Table
- Understanding and Addressing New Legal Challenges Post-Covid
- Creating a Workplace that Attracts and Retains Great Talent in a Post-COVID Era
Early Bird discount of $40 until May 12th
Earn 6 CPD Points
Registration Deadline is 22 May
CPHRNL offers events through the year giving HR professions the opportunity to stay on top of current topics, offers CPHRs the opportunity to earn continuing professional development hours, and everyone the opportunity to network with other HR professionals. Through the calendar you can find out what events are being hosted by CPHRNL.
The calendar of events will list all CPHRNL events and events that the Association has partnered with other organizations.
All events require online registration and payment prior to the event. Please click on the event name for further details.